Friday, January 31, 2014

Friday Finds #25


Friday Finds is a book meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. Friday Finds is a chance to share and show off the books you discovered during the week and would like to add to your reading list...

Or a place to simply feature the books you've actually purchased throughout the week and have added to your to be read pile!


I forgot to add a book title the previous Friday so have four books total to add to my list this week!

1. Rising Above Mercury by Nancy Seagal CCH 

I purchased this nonfiction book the previous week at an author signing & discussion.

2. The Somnambulist by Jonathan Barnes 

I purchased this used book at our local FOL Used Bookstore here in Carpinteria, California.

3. Franklin Loves Lucy by Mary Matthews

(Audible Unabridged Edition)

4. Grace, Jack & Magical Cats (Volume 1) by Mary Matthews

(Audible Unabridged Edition)

Which new book titles have been added to your reading list this past week??

2 comments:

  1. So many books came into the library for me! I am trying to hurry and read them all. I am also actually reading my first indie read! Someone my mom works with wrote a book and passed it off to me!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have fun reading your new books from the library! That's cool that you'll br reading a book that your mom's co-worker wrote. :-)

      Delete