Thursday, January 16, 2014

Do You Ever Wonder What Your Cat Is Thinking??

Well wonder no further! There is a new book out titled Cat Sense: How the New Feline Science Can Make You a Better Friend to Your Pet by John Bradshaw, which I learned about in an article in the New York Times titled What Your Cat Is Thinking: ‘Cat Sense’ Unravels Some Mysteries by Nicholas Wade. 

Checkout the above article for more details about John Bradshaw's new book Cat Sense to learn more about your cat's behavior!

2 comments:

  1. Interesting post... I always wonder what my cats are thinking. Though one is pretty vocal so he'll scream at me. Thought I would share this with you: http://www.pawbonito.com/cats-expression-is-simply-hilarious/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I watched the video and have never seen a cat make that kind of face before!!

      Delete