Friday, January 24, 2014

Friday Finds #24

Friday Finds is a book meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. Friday Finds is a chance to share and show off the books you discovered during the week and would like to add to your reading list...

Or a place to simply feature the books you've actually purchased throughout the week and have added to your to be read pile!


Well, I visited our local Friends of the Library Used Bookstore in town, which happens to be one of my favorite places to shop for books. They usually don't have many audiobooks on compact disc for sale, but I decided to stop by to see if they did... Well, lucky me they had more used audiobooks on compact disc for sale the day I stopped by than I could possibly carry in my arms to my car. 

I did showed some restraint and only ended up purchasing eight audiobooks for eight dollars. Maybe I should have purchased more than six audiobooks for that price?!?!

Anyway, here are the titles I purchased:

1. The Story of Edgar Sawtelle by David Wroblewski

2. Fidelity by Thomas Perry

3. Innocent in Death by J. D. Robb

4. The River Knows by Amanda Quick

5. Hothouse Orchid by Stuart Woods

6. True Believer by Nicholas Sparks

7. Run by Ann Patchett

8. All the Pretty Horse by Cormac McCarthy

Which books have you purchased this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment