Friday, January 24, 2014

Author, Nancy Seagal, Discusses & Signs Copies of Book 'Rising Above Mercury'

As a reader and book lover, I enjoy attending author discussions and book signings whenever the opportunity arises. I love not only reading, but learning new things.

Last might, my hubby and I visited the Granada Books bookstore in downtown Santa Barbara, California. We specifically went to hear author & hypnotist, Nancy Seagal, discuss and sign copies of her book Rising Above Mercury: My Story of Poisoning and Recovery.

We enjoyed listening to Ms. Seagal speak candidly about her life and how she overcame mercury poisoning. It was a quite a journey with a positive end result!! After hearing Ms. Seagal speak and also listening to the Q & A session afterward, I decided to purchase a copy of her book Rising Above Mercury: My Story of Poisoning and Recovery, which I look forward to reading. Of course, I also had the author sign my copy of her book before I left.

Have attended any author events/book signings lately? Until my next post, happy reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment