Tuesday, October 1, 2013

My Quarterly Reading Update

Wow, another three months has come and gone! This year has gone by really fast for me. Only three more months left in 2013 and so many book awaiting in my to be read pile! It'll be tough deciding which books to read in the remaining quarter of 2013, but half the fun is discovering which ones I'll end up reading.

I read a few books this past quarter, but my three favorite books were as follows:

'September Fair' by Jess Lourey (cozy mystery novel ebook format)
'Heat & Santa Fe Rules' by Stuart Woods (abridged audio version)
'Life's a Beach Then You Die' by Falafel Jones (mystery ebook)

Mystery and thriller novels were my favorite reads this quarter, which I guess is no surprise as this is one of one of my favorite genres!

Which books were your favorites this past quarter?? Please share your titles!

No comments:

Post a Comment