Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Are you reading any scary books for Halloween this year??

Unfortunately, I'm not reading any scary books for Halloween this year. I've been too busy reading three different books at the moment, which is too bad because I do have some scary books waiting on the sidelines to be read by yours truly!

I'm currently reading 'The Light Between Ocean' by M. L. Stedman, which is a book club selection. 'Mind Over Medicine' by Lissa Rankin M.D. as my health related selection and a cozy mystery novel by Tamar Myers titled 'The Cane Mutiny'. 

I did come across an article from Flavorwire titled The 50 Scariest Books of All Time by Emily Temple. I thought I'd share this article with you in case you were on the lookout for a scary book to read. Some of the scary book titles listed were predictable and some of the book titles were ones I'd never heard of before. I did see a couple of books found on the list that I'll be adding to my wishlist.

Share with us which scary books you're reading this season for Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment