Saturday, May 4, 2013

The Moonlit Mind by Dean Koontz

I recently listened to the unabridged audiobook of The Moonlit Mind by Dean Koontz on compact disc. This was my first experience reading (or should I saw listening to??) anything written by Dean Koontz. 

I've been aware of Dean Koontz as an author who writes suspense/thriller novels for many years now, but oddly enough, I had never made the time to read any of his novels even though I enjoy reading novels from the suspense/thriller genre.

Then, I came across the unabridged audio version of 'The Moonlit Mind' by Dean Koontz online and decided to buy and listen to it. Well, um, let's just say that I wasn't really impressed with the storyline. 'The Moonlit Mind' wasn't all that suspenseful, nor very thrilling for that matter. 

As a novel, 'The Moonlit Mind' was just okay. The best part about it was the fact that it was an unabridged audiobook AND that Peter Berkrot did an excellent job reading 'The Moonlit Mind'. Otherwise, I wasn't all that impressed with 'The Moonlit Mind'.

No comments:

Post a Comment