Sunday, May 19, 2013

Bout of Books Read-A-Thon 7.0 May 13th - 19th --- A Week In Review!!

First of all, my apologies for not blogging sooner than today. I've been out of town for over a week visiting family & was without reliable internet access to write posts regarding my reading stats while I was away from home.

I did accomplish some reading during the past week, but not as much I normally accomplish during a regular week as I was spending more time having fun with family.

On Day 1, I spent roughly 60 - 70 minutes reading. During this time, I was able to start and finish reading 'Nosebleed', which is a 72 page children's novel by Ged Maybury. 'Nosebleed' was an awesome novel to read and I'll write a review regarding 'Nosebleed' later this week.

On Days 2, 4, 5, & 6, I started and finished reading an eBook titled, 'Mystral Murder' (The Julie O'Hara Mystery Series) by Lee Hanson, which was just okay. 'Mystral Murder' is a mystery novel that takes place on a cruise ship, which sounded interesting to me at the time. It's an easy, breezy novel to read and I liked the main character, Julie O'Hara.

On Days 6 & 7, I began and continued reading 'Castle Cay', which is another mystery novel in The Julie O'Hara Mystery Series by Lee Hanson. 'Castle Cay' is actually the 1st novel in The Julie O'Hara Mystery Series. I'm roughly 45% into this novel and am too pooped to continue reading the remaining 30 odd minutes remaining of the Bout of Books 7.0 Read-A-Thon.

No comments:

Post a Comment