Wednesday, March 27, 2013

A Bookstore Made from a Manure Tank??

I've heard of unique bookstores before, but a bookstore in Wisconsin made from an old manure tank certainly takes the cake! 

The name of this bookstore is called Happy Tales Bookstore and is located in Markesan, Wisconsin. Happy Tales Bookstore is open June though September on Saturdays according to the information I found online.

Happy Tales Bookstores was begun by Lenore & Lloyd Dickman. They've created several unique bookstore inside buildings on their farm. See the following YouTube video below with host Bill Geist for more details about this unique bookstore!


I liked the above video. The Dickman's seem like wonderful people and I like their heartwarming story. I hope to visit the Happy Tales Bookstore some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment