Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books I Want to Reread

Normally, I'm not a person who rereads books or at least not very often. However, every once in a while I find myself wanting to reread a book I read years ago that was particular well written and struck a cord with me.

The following is my top ten list of books I'd like to reread:

1. The Master and Margarita by Mikail Bulgakov
2. I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou
3. To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee
4. East of Eden by John Steinbeck
5. The Monster of Florence by Douglas Preston & Mario Spezi
6. People of the Book by Geraldine Brooks
7. Grayson by Lynne Cox
8. Animals in Translation by Temple Grandin
9. The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
10. Queenie by Micheal Korda

So, which books do you want to reread? Give me your top ten list!

No comments:

Post a Comment