Monday, September 10, 2012

BBAW 2012 Day 1: The Book Blog I Appreciate!


Welcome to day one of Book Blogger Appreciation Week 2012!
 

I admit that I follow a few blogs, but not many of them are considered book blogs. So, that's going to have to change in the near future as I'd to support my fellow book bloggers.

However, there is one stand out book blog that I follow regularly and it is called My Reading List!! Mozette doesn't blog daily to My Reading List, but when she does make posts, her topics are fun to read and enlightening. I also enjoy the links provided on the side bar of My Reading List.

So, please check out My Reading List by clicking on the link above.

2 comments:

  1. Oh! Thank you so much for putting my blog up here! I'm so happy you love it so much. I do try to make is as user-friendly to everyone around the planet as possible.

    And just this year, you can also pick up My Reading List on any ipad or smart phone or ipod. How cool is that? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I've been reading your blog on my iPad and my smartphone for quite awhile now. I mainly read your blog on my desktop though. :-)

      Delete