Friday, February 17, 2012

Shelf Awareness, A Book Newsletter Subscription!

I learned about Shelf Awareness from an email I'd received through the wonderful organizers at World Book Night

Shelf Awareness publishes two different newsletters. One newsletter is geared towards the general reader, like myself, and the other one is for those that work in the book industry. The Shelf Awareness site describes their newsletters as follows:
Shelf Awareness: Enlightenment for Readers, our new newsletter, appears Tuesdays and Fridays and helps readers discover the 25 best books of the week, as chosen by our industry experts. We also have news about books and authors, author interviews and more.

Shelf Awareness: Daily Enlightenment for the Book Trade, which we've been publishing since June 2005, provides booksellers and librarians the information they need to sell and lend books. It appears every business day and is read by people throughout the book industry.

Visit the Shelf Awareness website to sign up for their free newsletter. I signed up to receive their newsletter and was able to select which genres I like to read from the most. I'm assuming I'll only be sent newsletters with books that fall into one of the genre categories I've chosen. I'm looking forward to reading their upcoming newsletters. Let the journey begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment