Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Happy 200th Birthday Charles Dickens!!

Charles Dickens is one of Britain's many beloved and well know authors. Today marks his 200th birthday. 

Are you a fan of Dickens' writing? If so, you may be interested in taking an interactive online quiz to test your knowledge of his works to find out how much you really know! Unfortunately, I didn't fair so well on the quiz as I haven't read many novels written by Charles Dickens. I've read both Great Expectations (for a high school English class) & A Christmas Carol (in middles school) and I enjoyed reading them both equally at the time.

Do you have a favorite Charles Dickens novel? Please share which one is your favorite and why. Are you reading any of his novels this month on honor of his 200th birthday? I don't plan to read any of his novels at this time only because I already have so many other books to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment