Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Orinda Books in Orinda, California



This past weekend, my husband and I visited an independent bookstore in Orinda, California called Orinda BooksOrinda Books has been in business for 40 years!! It was our first visit to Orinda Books and hopefully it won't be our last visit. 

We enjoyed our time spent browsing Orinda Books. I liked the open layout of their storefront. It's very inviting. I also enjoyed the comfy chairs to sit in during one's visit to Orinda Books. I liked seeing a rather large display filled with staff recommended books and also another section devoted to books written by local authors.

Orinda Books does host several Book Clubs each month at their store, which is awesome as there is (hopefully) a book club to suit different readers needs/interests.

Orinda Books also offers various in store events. They also sell cups of coffee and tea to patrons as well.

Until my next post, happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. I love going to book stores, and I don't do it often enough. I'm glad you had a fun trip!

    Rachel @ A Perfection Called Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yes, bookstores are fun to visit. I try to visit bookstores frequently... But it seems like I visit bookstores in spurts... I either visit them frequently and then take breaks for awhile in between frequent visits.

      Delete