Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Arturo Perez-Reverte Visits Rakestraw Books in Danville, California!

Arturo Perez-Reverte at Rakestraw Books. A nice sized group of readers attended this event.

I so love it when authors I like visit local independent bookstores as I love attending author events and book signings. Additionally, I also love supporting independent bookstores by buying books from local businesses.

So, lucky me!! I was able to visit Rakestraw Books in Danville, California on Tuesday, June 14, 2016 @ noon and hear Spanish author, Arturo Perez-Reverte, speak about his writing style and his latest novel What We Become

Following his discussion, Arturo Perez-Reverte, answered questions from readers who came to hear him speak at Rakestraw Books. Quite a large group of readers attended this event, which was lovely. Arturo Perez-Reverte had a translator with him as he said his English speaking skills weren't that good. 

After answering audience questions, Arturo Perez-Reverte then signed copies of his latest novel, What We Become. I had my copy signed, which I look forward to reading. Below is a picture of me with Arturo Perez-Reverte.


Me with Arturo Perez-Reverte @ Rakestraw Books
Until my next post, happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment