Friday, August 15, 2014

Friday Finds #46

Friday Finds is a book meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. Friday Finds is a chance to share and show off the books you discovered during the week and would like to add to your reading list...

Or a place to simply feature the books you've actually purchased throughout the week and have added to your to be read pile!

This week I downloaded the unabridged audio version of Breakfast at Tiffany's by Truman Capote from Audible.com for $1.95 (it was on of their Daily Deals earlier this week).

What have you added to your reading or wishlist this week?

2 comments:

  1. I liked the movie, but haven't read the book.

    Thanks for coming by to see my FFs at http://wp.me/pZnGI-b9

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like you, I've only seen the movie version of Breakfast at Tiffany's and liked it too. I've been wanting to read (or in this case listen to) Breakfast at Tiffany's off and on for a few years now.

      Thanks for stopping by to read and comment on my post this week!

      Delete