Monday, August 18, 2014

Bout of Books 11.0 ~~ Playlist Challenge!!!

Bout of Books

I not only enjoy participating in the Bout of Books Read-A-Thon, but I also enjoy being creative by participating in some of the daily challenges!!

Today I chose to participate in the Playlist Challenge!! Check out the details as follows.
The Playlist Challenge is hosted by LuLo FanGirl.

The Challenge:

  • Make a playlist
  • Make a playlist centered around at least ONE of the books you plan on reading during the read-a-thon
  • One playlist per book (meaning: you cannot dedicate one playlist to two different books)
  • Because this is a very simple challenge, you need to have at LEAST 5 songs on your playlist. Be as specific or as vague in your selections as you wish, but have FUN with it!

I'm currently listening to the unabridged audio version of Breakfast At Tiffany's by Truman Capote from Audible. So, I am choosing to make playlist for this read!



Here's my playlist for Breakfast At Tiffany's:

1. Breakfast at Tiffany’s by Deep Blue Something
2. Moon River by Andy Williams
3. I’m Like A Bird by Nelly Furtado
4. Just a Girl by No Doubt
5. Girls Just Want Have Fun by Cyndi Lauper

What a fun and creative challenge!!

No comments:

Post a Comment