Thursday, August 28, 2014

Looking to Be a Guest Contributor For a Literature Blog?!?

I enjoy promoting book and literary blogs. As I love it when others promote my book blog as well. 

It just so happens that another Bookcrosser, Sarah, has started a new literary blog called Belle's Library, which aims to 'celebrate beautiful and timeless literature'.  So, if you enjoy literary blogs, then I invite you to visit Belle's Library by clicking on the link above!

Also, are you looking for a writing opportunity?! Consider becoming a guest contributor for Belle's Library!

For more information about being a guest contributor for Belle's Library, please read the Submission Information requirements for guest contributors. Any questions you have about being a guest contributor for Belle's Library should be directed to the blog/website owner... Contact information may be found on the 'Submission Information' link above.

Until my next post, happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment