Thursday, February 23, 2023

Throwback Thursday - Favorite Memoirs I've Read and Reviewed on My Blog

I didn't realize how many memoirs I've read and reviewed over the years here on my blog until I did a search!! I've always enjoyed reading memoirs and biographies throughout my entire life... I just didn't think I'd read so many.

There were so many great memoirs to chose from that I'd rated 4 stars or higher. However, I chose to stick to ten of them to keep my list from overflowing. 

I've listed the ten memoirs below in no order of importance. I've added links to each review I've written should you decide you'd like to read what I enjoyed about each memoir.

1. Toni Tennille: A Memoir by Toni Tennille

2. A Life In Parts by Bryan Cranston

3. Out Came the Sun: Overcoming the Legacy of Mental Illness, Addiction, and Suicide in My Family by Mariel Hemingway

4. Becoming by Michelle Obama

5. The Rules Do Not Apply by Ariel Levy

6. Life In Motion: An Unlikely Ballerina by Misty Copeland

7. Born A Crime by Trevor Noah

8. They Called Us Enemy by George Takei

9. My Life On The Road by Gloria Steinem

10. I Am Malala: The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban by Malala Yousafzai

Do you like reading memoirs and biographies? Have you read any of the above memoirs? Do you have a favorite memoir or biography? Please share in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment