Monday, August 10, 2020

Little Free Library Find in Lafayette, California

It's been a while since I've found any new to me Little Free Libraries. Yesterday morning though, my husband and I found this cute Little Free Library in Lafayette, California. This particular Little Free Library was off the beaten path in a more rural residential area with larger amounts of land between properties. We almost missed spotting this Little Free Library. 

Glad we found this Little Free Library!! I left three books behind, but didn't take any home with me.

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely idea and find. They started one here just one mind you, at a railway station.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, cool, a Little Free Library at a train station. It must receive a lot of people wanting to trade books to read while riding on the train.

      I adore Little Free Libraries and try to visit as many new ones I can... So when I've gone on vacations and day trips in the past, I'll try to find LFLs in different cities.

      Delete
  2. You have been so good at leaving books at these libraries!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I do enjoy sharing my love of reading with others.

      Delete
  3. You sure had a great adventure finding these LFL's!

    ReplyDelete