Thursday, August 13, 2020

Online Author Event with T. Jefferson Parker & Glen Erik Hamilton Hosted by Murder by the Book

 

Tuesday evening, I attended another wonderful online virtual author event featuring T. Jefferson Parker & Glen Erik Hamilton talking about their newly released novels, Then She Vanished and A Dangerous Breed. This event was hosted live on Facebook by independent bookstore, Murder by the Book. In addition, to learning about the new novels written by each author, I learned how each author deals with writers block and so on.

I became interested in this live event because I'd previously read a novel written by Glen Erik Hamilton, which I enjoyed immensely. I don't believe I've read anything written by T. Jefferson Parker before... However, after hearing T. Jefferson Parker speak, I now want to read one of his novels too.

6 comments:

  1. We used to love to visit Murder by the Book at least once a month and I always came home with an armload of books to read. It's been quite some time since I've been there, but I will have to check on their online virtual events.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Murder by the Book seems to have loads of great online events. Great facilitators leading book/author events.

      Delete
  2. My former boss, the owner of Once Upon A Time Bookstore, always read everything by T Jefferson Parker.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like an excellent recommendation to read a T Jefferson Parker novel.

      Delete
  3. For a moment there, I thought it was Liam Neeson on the cover of Then She Vanished. lol
    I'll need to check out Murder by the Book's events.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been having fun with these virtual author events!!

      Delete