Thursday, December 12, 2019

Dawn Patrol: (Undead Ultra Prequel) by Camille Picott


I am not usually into zombie apocalypse short stories. BUT I decided to go ahead and read Dawn Patrol: (Undead Ultra Prequel) by Camille Picott, which is a zombie apocalypse short story approximately 56 pages in length.

I was pleasantly surprised by Dawn Patrol: (Undead Ultra Prequel) by Camille Picott! The writing is good. The storyline is good. I also liked the characters as well. Overall I had a good experience reading Dawn Patrol: (Undead Ultra Prequel) by Camille Picott. I'm not sure I'll read the rest of the series, but I would recommend this short story.

I was able to download Dawn Patrol: (Undead Ultra Prequel) by Camille Picott to my Kindle for FREE from Amazon. I've shared my honest, unbiased review of this Dawn Patrol: (Undead Ultra Prequel) by Camille Picott here in my post.

The following is a plot summary for Dawn Patrol: (Undead Ultra Prequel) by Camille Picott from Amazon:
What if running from the undead is the only way to avoid becoming one of them?
It was just another training day for Niles. Getting ready for a one-hundred-mile footrace takes dedication.
Twenty-five miles into his run and Niles is faced with the unthinkable.
A campground overrun. People dead. Corpses reanimated, eating the living.
With his skills and training, Niles could outrun the zombies. But when he stops to help two hunters, he needs to slow his pace and teach them to run.
Can endurance running be taught on the go? Will they make it out alive?
I am giving Dawn Patrol: (Undead Ultra Prequel) by Camille Picott a rating of 4 stars out of 5 stars.

Until my next post, happy reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment