Wednesday, October 24, 2018

New Little Free Library in San Ramon, California!!



I was excited to learn that a new Little Free Library had opened in my community!! 

So, this past weekend, my husband and I found this cute, blue Little Free Library in San Ramon, California. 

I left a book and found a copy of Homegoing by Yaa Gyasi. I've been wanting to read this novel for awhile, so I am very happy that I was able to obtain a free copy.

Have you found/visited any Little Free Libraries lately?

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes, it is a very cute one!! I love the blue color of it and the quote painted on it. Plus, the front yard to this home was all decorated for Halloween!

      Delete
  2. A free book and one you wanted...That's a twofer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool - I've heard there are a couple in the next town over from me, but I have yet to find them...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love finding Little Free Libraries!! I actually found one yesterday afternoon, which I will be blogging about soon!

      Delete
  4. I read last week that the man who created the little free library program passed away recently. I hope whoever takes it over keeps the program going.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Tod Bol died due to complications of pancreatic cancer. It's very sad news indeed. I have a post scheduled to publish early next week about it.

      Delete