Monday, February 12, 2018

Books People Refuse to Read and the Books Selected May Surprise You!

I just came across an article on Buzzfeed titled, 34 Books People Refuse To Read That Will Surprise You by Jarry Lee. In the article, Jarry Lee wrote the following:
We asked members of the BuzzFeed Community to tell us what books they will never, ever read.
Most of the books that made the list were a surprise to me! I'll admit that I am completely uninterested in reading Donald Trump's book, The Art of the Deal... Frankly, I would rather watch paint dry!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, readers are an opinionated bunch aren't they? I had to laugh. In some cases I had to weep. I have read many of the books on there and many of them I liked. I have not and will not read 50 Shades, The Secret, nor The Art of the Deal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you on all counts as I have not and will not read 50 Shades, The Secret, nor The Art of the Deal.

      Delete