Saturday, December 31, 2016

Little Free Library in Carpinteria, California!!

Little Free Library in Carpinteria, California
My husband and I lived in Carpinteria, California for almost sixteen years before we moved to Northern California almost three years ago. 

During the time we lived in Carpinteria, there wasn't a single Little Free Library to be seen. So, I was elated to discover that a Little Free Library had been erected in the small coastal town where we once resided. 

This year, my husband and I decided to drive down to Southern California (instead of flying down) for the Christmas holiday to spend time with my parents and also with my husband's mom + his sister and her family. 

On our return drive home, we were able to stop by Carpinteria and find the Little Free Library. I left three books and only took home one novel with me --- Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro.

If memory serves me correctly, this the ninth new to me Little Free Library I've discovered this year. I am looking forward to discovering more Little Free Libraries in 2017! I think Little Free Libraries are awesome.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! That is such a cute LFL! I am so glad that you had to visit another one before the year ended. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was a cute LFL too!! It's so much fun finding LFL and I look forward to finding more of them this year.

      Delete
  2. I'm obsessed with little free libraries. My interest started in Southern California and continued with our move to North Carolina. It's definitely on my wish list to have my own LFL. Until then, I will continue to visit and interact with the give/take part of them :) I love to see others experience discovering and benefiting from them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Little Free Libraries too. My love for LFL also started in Southern California too. I found my 1st LFL in Ventura, California.

      Delete