Saturday, December 10, 2016

Kisses In The Snow by Cee Cee James

eBook Edition
In the mood for a Christmas read, I downloaded the ebook edition of Kisses In The Snow by Cee Cee James to my Kindle for FREE from Amazon.

Kisses In The Snow by Cee Cee James is a 31 page short story by a new to me author.

Below is my unbiased review of Kisses In The Snow by Cee Cee James.

I wasn't impressed with this story. Miranda is such a worrier and it is annoying... Whereas her husband, Jason, is too relaxed. This short story was very bland and not much substance. It kind of went off into an odd direction near the end.

The following is a plot summary for Kisses In The Snow by Cee Cee James from Amazon:
A sweet, heart-warming short story (45 minutes)
Jason and Miranda celebrate their first Christmas together by hosting a Christmas party. When the power flickers, Jason asks, "What could possibly go wrong?"
Will Miranda ever forgive him for tempting fate?
*A feel good story just in time for the holidays*
I am giving Kisses In The Snow by Cee Cee James a rating of 2 stars out of 5 stars.

Until my next post, happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment