Friday, September 19, 2014

Friday Finds # 51

Friday Finds is a book meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. Friday Finds is a chance to share and show off the books you discovered during the week and would like to add to your reading list...

Or a place to simply feature the books you've actually purchased throughout the week and have added to your to be read pile!

This week, I came away with the following five eBooks on Amazon:

1. The Unearthly by Laura Thalasssa
2. The Guardians by K. L. Penington
3. Steel Lily by Megan Curd
4. Cold by Sha Jones
5. Christmans in Greektown by Suzanne Jenkins

Which books did you buy or add to your wishlist this week?

4 comments:

  1. Some great finds this week - I especially like the look of The Guardians. Thanks for visiting my FF http://cleopatralovesbooks.wordpress.com/2014/09/19/friday-finds-september-19/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog too and leaving a comment!

      Delete
  2. Great books. I actually got Steel Lilly on my Kindle last week! Thanks for stopping by my FF.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy reading!! Thankd for stopping by my blog and leaving a post.

      Delete