Monday, June 2, 2014

The Harlequin Tea Set & Other Stories by Agatha Christie

I've been in the mood this month for writing by Agatha Christie! So, for my birthday, I decided to purchase the unabridged audio version of The Harlequin Tea Set & Other Stories by Agatha Christie, which I've recently listened to on my Kindle.

There are nine stories that comprise The Harlequin Tea Set & Other Stories as follows:
1. The Edge
2. The Actress
3. While the Light Lasts
4. The House of Dreams
5. The Lonely God
6. Manx Gold
7. Within a Wall
8. The Mystery of the Spanish Chest
9. The Harlequin Tea Set

Total playing time for the audio version is approximately 6 hours and 12 minutes.

I pretty much enjoyed all of the short stories mentioned above with the exception of The Harlequin Tea Set, which was surprising as it was the one I was most looking forward to listening to out of all the short stories in this collection. The stories I most enjoyed were The Edge, The Actress, and The Lonely God.

All the stories were well read... I am giving The Harlequin Tea Set & Other Stories a rating of 7 stars out of 10 stars.

Until my next post, happy reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment