Monday, April 1, 2013

Quarterly Reading Update

The first quarter of 2013 has come to a close! So how's your year in reading going for you? Have you made and kept your reading goals so far?

I've read the following twelve books this year:

The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein

The Ming & I by Tamar Myers

Tuesdays With Morrie by Mitch Albom

Butterflies of Grand Canyon by Margaret Erhart

The Diaries of Adam & Eve by Mark Twain

The Almost Moon by Alice Sebold

Mum's the Word by Kate Collins

Sellevision by Augusten Burroughs

Kane & Abel by Jeffrey Archer

The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford by Ron Hansen 

Witness by Karen Hesse 

Slay It With Flowers by Kate Collins 

My goal is to read a total of forty books this year, which is a lot less than the 100+ books I read last year. 

Earlier this year, I shared my reading goals for 2013 in a blog post titled My 2013 Reading Goals! Here's a breakdown of how many books I've read in each of the categories I chose to read from when I made my reading goals earlier this year:

1) I've read 7 of the 10 books that fall into the fiction genre.

2) I've listened to 4 of the 10 books that were registered by other Bookcrossers. 

3) I've read 1 of 10 books that fall into the nonfiction genre. 

4) And lastly, 0 of 10 books have been read in the health, wellness, fitness genre.

I'm looking to see how I do next quarter! Until my next post, happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment