Saturday, October 31, 2015

Yuri: Her Russian Protector #3 by Roxie Rivera

Yuri: Her Russian Protector #3 by Roxie Rivera is the third book in the 'Her Russian Protector' series and is approximately 334 pages in length. 

I've already read and reviewed the first two books in the 'Her Russian Protector' series by Roxie Rivera; Ivan (Her Russian Protector #1) and Dimitri (Her Russian Protector #2).

I was able to download a copy of Yuri: Her Russian Protector #3 by Roxie Rivera for FREE to my Kindle from Amazon. Below is my unbiased review of Yuri: Her Russian Protector #3 by Roxie Rivera.

As a quick recap of sorts, I really enjoyed reading Ivan (Her Russian Protector #1) a lot as it was a HOT read, but thought Dimitri (Her Russian Protector #2) was just okay. So, I had mixed feelings about continuing with the 'Her Russian Protector' series. But I decided to give Yuri: Her Russian Protector #3 by Roxie Rivera a go when I was able to download it for FREE to my Kindle from Amazon.

I ended up liking Yuri: Her Russian Protector #3 by Roxie Rivera quite a bit... It's not as as good as the Ivan (Her Russian Protector #1), but it's better than Dimitri (Her Russian Protector #2)

What I enjoyed about Yuri: Her Russian Protector #3 by Roxie Rivera is the continuation of the story... We find the same characters in each book in the 'Her Russian Protector' series, but the focus for each novel is on one of four Russian men with a dark past and a relationship he explores with the woman he falls in love with. I liked the characters in Yuri: Her Russian Protector #3 and the erotic scenes between Yuri and Lena were hot and steamy. 

There were a few minor editing issues that needed to be addressed in Yuri: Her Russian Protector #3. Plus, I wasn't completely in love with the storyline and plot details. Overall though, I thought that Yuri: Her Russian Protector #3 by Roxie Rivera was a good read.

The following is the plot summary for Yuri: Her Russian Protector #3 by Roxie Rivera from Amazon's website:
While clawing her way out of Houston’s worst neighborhood, Lena vowed to never let any man have power over her. After a lifetime of broken promises from her criminal father and a mother who abandoned her, Lena believes that love makes you vulnerable. She’s never been tempted to test that belief…until Yuri. Sexy as sin and with a dark reputation, Russian billionaire Yuri Novakovsky survived a miserable childhood of poverty and neglect to ascend the pinnacle of success. He enjoys the perks of his massive wealth without much thought to the consequences…until Lena. When Lena’s father and cousin blunder into an international art theft operation, Yuri seizes his chance to be her protector. But when past misdeeds catch up with him and threaten Lena’s safety, Yuri puts her love and trust in him to the test. He’ll prove he’s the man she needs—a man she can trust and depend upon—one sensual, wicked kiss at a time.
I am giving Yuri: Her Russian Protector #3 by Roxie Rivera a rating of 3.5 stars out of 5 stars.

Until my next post, happy reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment