Friday, October 9, 2015

Friday Finds #96

Friday Finds is a book meme hosted by Jenn at A Daily Rhythm. Friday Finds is a chance to share and show off the books you discovered during the week and would like to add to your reading list... 

Or a place to simply feature the books you've actually purchased throughout the week and have added to your to be read pile!


Here's the books I've added to my ever growing reading pile this week:

1. Girl Waits With Gun by Amy Stewart (I picked this new hardback novel up at an author signing event at a local bookstore... Oh, what fun it is to hear authors talk about their new books and have them sign them afterward!!)

2. Soda Politics: Taking on Big Soda (and Winning) by Dr. Marion Nestle (I won this finished hardback book through the Goodreads First Reads Giveaway)

Which books have you added to your 'to be read' pile this week?

2 comments:

  1. Always great to receive free books! Happy reading.

    Here are my Friday Finds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy reading to you!! Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment.

      Delete