Friday, October 30, 2015

Friday Finds #99

Friday Finds is a book meme hosted by Jenn at A Daily Rhythm. Friday Finds is a chance to share and show off the books you discovered during the week and would like to add to your reading list... 

Or a place to simply feature the books you've actually purchased throughout the week and have added to your to be read pile!


Here's a list of books I've added to my ever growing 'to be read pile' this week:

1. The Fortune Hunter by Daisy Goodwin
This book has been on my reading wishlist for awhile, so am glad I now have it.

2. Her Russian Protector Boxed Set (Books 1-3) by Roxie Rivera
(Freebie ebook download from Amazon. I've already read the 1st books in this series and look forward to reading the 3rd book... In fact, I've already started reading book 3.)

3. Halloween Magic & Mayhem by Stella Wilkinson 
(Another free ebook download from Amazon. Just in time for Halloween!!)

4. Knit Kimono by Vicki Square
(Knitting book on how to knit kimonos!!)

So, what did pick up this week to add to your reading pile?

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes, indeed, I love knitting!! It's one of my new hobbies and I'm addicted to it quite passionately. I am making quite a few knitted things for Christmas this for family members and a few friends. I even have a knitting blog as well, which is a new thing for me. http://myknittingjouneyonestitchatatime.blogspot.com/

      Delete