Saturday, October 10, 2015

Click, Clack, CASH: How to Make Money Knitting by Emily Pearle

eBook Edition
Some day in the future, I'd eventually love to make money via my newly found love of knitting. 

At the present moment though, I enjoy the creative process of knitting and learning how to improve my current knitting skills. I'm having fun knitting items for myself and also knitting items that I like to give as gifts to family members and close friends.

But as I mentioned above, I'd eventually love to make and sell handmade knitted items to others. Wouldn't that be cool? 

It just so happened that while surfing Amazon's website last night, I came across an ebook titled Click, Clack, CASH: How to Make Money Knitting by Emily Pearle. For 99 cents, I decided to download this ebook and see what ideas Emily Pearle had to share in her ebook about making money through knitting. 

Click, Clack, CASH: How to Make Money Knitting by Emily Pearle is a short read and is approximately 44 pages in length. I liked the short, well organized chapters, the quotes at the start of each chapter, and the authors humor. I also liked many of the ideas that Ms. Pearle presented in her ebook. I just wished that she had expounded a bit more on a few of the topics that she had presented in her ebook. 

I am giving Click, Clack, CASH: How to Make Money Knitting by Emily Pearle an overall rating of 3 stars out of 5 stars.

Until my next post, happy reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment