Friday, October 23, 2015

Friday Finds #98

Friday Finds is a book meme hosted by Jenn at A Daily Rhythm. Friday Finds is a chance to share and show off the books you discovered during the week and would like to add to your reading list... 

Or a place to simply feature the books you've actually purchased throughout the week and have added to your to be read pile!


Here's the one and only book I added to my ever growing 'to be read pile' this week:

The Mango Bride by Marivi Soliven --- I purchased this brand new paperback novel at The Dollar Tree Store near me for a ONLY dollar!! I saw another four brand new books there as well all for a dollar each. I showed some restraint and only purchased one book this week!

What did you add to your reading wishlist or your 'to be read pile' this week?

5 comments:

  1. I have a copy of The Mango Bride on my TBR shelves as well! It sounds like a very interesting read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Mango Bride sounds so good!! I live near Oakland/San Francisco, so like reading books set in the local locale. Plus, I am interested in novels that include Asians and Pacific Islanders.

      Delete
  2. Restraint at the Dollar Tree?? Captivated Reader, go back and get them all!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, I'm thinking that I should go back for the price alone... The only reason I didn't buy all five books is that I have so many books waiting to be read in my collection.

      Delete
  3. Now I'm curious, what were the other 4 books?! haha you should've just bought them all :D

    ReplyDelete