Sunday, October 18, 2015

23 Underrated Horror Reads!

I usually don't find myself reading many books from the horror genre all that often. But with Halloween right around the corner, I wanted to find a few horror books that would make for scary reading. 

I recently came across an article on Buzzfeed titled 23 Underrated Horror Books You Have To Read ASAP by Anna Kopsky. I was thrilled with the list of books I discovered in Kopsky's article! 

The good news (for me anyway) is that I haven't read any of the books listed in Anna Kopsky's article, but have heard of a few of the book titles that made the list. I'm looking forward to adding a few of the book titles to my ever growing reading wishlist and reading them in the future.

So are you reading any horror themed books for Halloween?? Do you have a favorite horror novel that you would recommend?

Until my next post, happy reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment