Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.
1. Ernest Hemingway & John Steinbeck -- I know both of these Nobel Prize winning authors are both deceased... But wouldn't it be great to see what these two literary giants would write if they had written a novel together??
2. Jerry Spinelli & Judy Blume --- I like novels written by both of authors, so wonder what kind of young adult and/or children's novel these two authors would write about if they wrote a book together.
3. Robin Lafevers & Diana Gabaldon --- Both of these women write captivating historical fiction filled with interesting characters. I'd enjoy reading a historical novel they would create together.
4. Margaret Atwood & Barbara Kingsolver --- The writing of both of these women is amazing, so I would be very interested in what sort of novel they would create together.
5. Dame Agatha Christie & Sir Arthur Conan Doyle --- These two iconic British writers are much loved by fans around the world for their writing as well as iconic characters. It would be interesting to see what sort of novel the two of them would write together if they could only join forces!
6. Geraldine Brooks & Sue Monk Kidd --- Love each of these author's writing styles and their unique voices, so I would enjoy reading a novel they would write together.
7. Jules Verne & H. G. Wells ---I'd love to read a novel created by Jules Verne and H. G. Wells. I wonder how it would turn out??
8. Elizabeth Gilbert & Amy Stewart --- Both of these authors have written non-fiction and fiction, so it would be interesting to see what they would choose to write about if they put their writing talents together. Would they choose to write fiction or non-fiction??
9. Mikhail Bulgakov & Mikhail Lermontov --- These are my two favorite Russian writers. I love to read what sort of novel they would have written together if they had joined forces.
10. Bonnie Edwards & Sasha White --- I've read an erotica novella by each of these authors and thought each novella was good on it's own merit. I wonder what kind of erotica novel the two of these authors could create together??
Which writers would you pair up to write a novel together?