Saturday, February 17, 2024

New to Me Little Free Library in Walnut Creek, California!!

 


My husband and I are not football fans... So, on Super Bowl Sunday, we didn't watch the Super Bowl Game - Surprise, surprise!!

Instead, we found two different new to us Little Free Libraries in nearby cities north of where we live.

The above Little Free Library is a totally cute one with a floral design painted on its exterior like the previous LFL we found in Pleasant Hill. I left two books at this particular Little Free Library. However, I didn't take any books home with me to read in the future.

Have you visited any new to you Little Free Libraries?

4 comments:

  1. I believe that is probably the cutest LFL you've found so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! You sure are good at finding these. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love finding LFLs. We have the LFL app on our smartphones, which allows us to find nearby LFLs, do check-ins, etc.

      Delete