Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Top Ten Tuesday - New-to-Me Authors I Discovered in 2023

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme hosted by Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl. Top Ten Tuesday was originally created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

The following is my list of new to me authors for 2023 in no particular order of favorites:

1. Lisa Unger
2. Belinda Bauer
3. Lydia Millet
4. Cate Lawley
5. Colin Cotterill
6. Aleatha Romig
7. Simon Scarrow
8. John Fortunato
9. Ernesto Quiñonez
10. Anita Loos

Have you read any books by these authors?

5 comments:

  1. Those are totally new to me ones! I hope you enjoy them all last year!


    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read Unger, Millet, and Cotterill. I'm not familiar with the others, but this is a good list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always meant to read Romig. I'm glad you enjoyed her books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read a few by Belinda Bauer, I think she's great. I haven't read any of the others. I'm glad you discovered some good authors this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you found so many new-to-you authors to love in 2023! I haven't read any of them.

    Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

    ReplyDelete