Thursday, January 25, 2024

Three New to Me Little Free Libraries in Dublin, California!!

Yes, to finding three new to me Little Free Libraries on Monday, January 22nd with my husband in Dublin, California.

5851 Annandale Way, Dublin, California

We almost missed this small, but cute Little Free Library. It is in a gated community and also located on the corner of Annandale Way and Turnberry Drive, which was obscured by the bushes seen in the above photograph. 

Besides one tends to expect finding a Little Free Library located in front of a person's home. But we found this cute LFL easily and left books for other readers to find and enjoy reading.

3330 Oak Bluff Lane, Dublin, California

We loved finding this cute Little Free Library with an attached bench! This LFL box seemed smaller than other ones we've seen in person. 

I loved the special request form found inside this LFL where readers can request specific books or genres in hopes of having their requests filled by those that take/leave books. We shared books at this LFL location too.

Butterfly Knoll Park in Dublin, California

This cute park has a local artist painted Little Free Library. There are roughly ten parks in Dublin, California with a hand painted Little Free Library in it made by a local artist.

My goal is to visit all ten parks as I want to see all the talent of local artists on display. I've been to seven of the ten parks so far... Three more to visit to view all ten Little Free Libraries painted by local artists!

The above park is small and must be fairly new from the looks of it. The Little Free Library was filled with mostly children's books (if not entirely filled with children's books), which seems appropriate as it sits next to a playground.

4 comments:

  1. That middle one is my favorite. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the middle one is very cute and located in a charming neighborhood too!

      Delete
  2. These are just too cute. I think I also love the middle one best. But even if they are just as shelf with books ... what's not to love?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The middle one is cute. I think the park LFL is wonderful. However, I didn't quite capture the artwork on it as I wanted to capture the LFL along with the playground in the background.

      Delete