Below are twelve novels written by women that I've read and reviewed here on my blog. Each of the novels are extremely well written. I enjoyed reading each of them and would enjoy reading them again as they're all thought provoking in one way or another.
Additionally, all of these novels would make great book club reads as I think each novel would generate loads of discussion among book club readers.
Click on the links below to read my review of each of the following novels listed should you care to read/learn more about each novel and why I liked reading it.
1. All Is Not Forgotten by Wendy Walker
2. Juliet Takes A Breath by Gabby Rivera
3. The Giver by Lois Lowry
4. Asking For It by Louise O'Neill
5. The Vegetarian by Han Kang
6. An American Marriage by Tayari Jones
7. The Last Runaway by Tracy Chevalier
8. The Second Mrs. Hockaday by Susan Rivers
9. An Untamed State by Roxane Gay
10. Saving Ruby King by Catherine Adel King
11. The Roanoke Girls by Amy Engel
12. The Familiar Dark by Amy Engel
Have you read any of the above novels? Did you like them as much as I did? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
I've read and very much enjoyed two from your list - the Kang and the Jones books.ReplyDelete
Glad you liked them too!!Delete
I've read other books by Lois Lowry. And I read The Vegetarian and The Last Runaway. Loved the latter, didn't care much for the former. But you put together a great list. Thanks.ReplyDelete
Glad you enjoyed the list!! I find it posting these throwback Thursday lists.Delete
That's a great way to remember wonderful reads.Delete