Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme hosted by Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl. Top Ten Tuesday was originally created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
Below are the top ten independent bookstores I'd love to visit throughout the US:
1. Powell's Books in Portland, OR
2. The Strand Bookstore in New York City, NY
3. Elliot Bay Book Company in Seattle, WA
4. Verbatim Books in San Diego, CA
5. Kramers in Washington, DC
6. Murder By The Book in Houston, TX
7. The Booksmith in San Francisco, CA
8. Myopic Books in Chicago, IL
9. Parnassus Books in Nashville, TN
10. The Montague Bookmill in Montague, MA
Have you visited any of the above independent bookstores? If so, are they worthy of a visit?