Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Little Free Library in Carpinteria, California

4745 Dorrance Way, Carpinteria CA 93013
In December 2019, I spent time in Southern California visiting family for the holidays.

On our drive homeward, my husband and I briefly visited the charming, coastal town of Carpinteria, California. Carpinteria is conveniently located between both Ventura and Santa Barbara. 

As a side note, my husband and I lived in Carpinteria, California for roughly 16 years before moving to Northern California in May of 2014. I miss living in Carpinteria, California and would like to move back there some day.

While we were in Carpinteria, we found a Little Free Library near the salt marsh. The Carpinteria Little Free Library was a new to me LFL and I think it's adorable!!

Have you discovered any Little Free Libraries lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment