Friday, January 10, 2020

Little Free Library in San Miguel, California

1997 L Street, San Miguel CA 93451
In December 2019, I spent time in Southern California visiting family for the holidays.

On our drive homeward, my husband and I made a pit stop in the city of San Miguel, California to visit Mission San Miguel, which is 1 of the historic 21 missions built in California. Afterwards, we found this new to me Little Free Library filled with a plethora of books inside of it! I left two books, but found nothing I wanted to take home with me.

Have you discovered any Little Free Libraries recently?

8 comments:

  1. Oh, how fun! I haven't seen any Little Free Libraries in downtown Toronto, but I have seen a few in small towns in Ontario.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I found a second Little Free Library near where I live just the other day when I was out for a walk. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love finding LFLs randomly! It's happened to me several times.

      Delete
  3. Little Free Libraries are one of the best ideas to come along in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love visiting the missions. Have not done so in a while.

    ReplyDelete