Saturday, November 25, 2017

Little Free Library in Walnut Creek, California



Instead of spending time at the shopping malls on Black Friday, I decided to visit a couple of new to me Little Free Libraries in Walnut Creek, California.

I left four audiobooks on compact disc at this particular Little Free Library. However, I didn't find any books to take from this Little Free Library as none of the titles appealed to me.

I thought this particular Little Free Library was really cute. My husband and I saw three baby deer walking through this neighborhood and also three large rafters of wild turkeys occupying the middle of the road and displaying odd behavior.

The joys of finding new Little Free Libraries and having interesting experiences along the way make finding Little Free Libraries a blast.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes, indeed, hurrah to Little Free Libraries. I am so grateful that we have so many of them in our community.

      Delete