Sunday, November 5, 2017

Little Free Library In Walnut Creek, California


Yesterday afternoon, my husband and I visited a new to us Little Free Library in Walnut Creek, California!! It was a very cute Little Free Libray in a very quaint neighborhood in Walnut Creek.

I left three books at this particular Little Free Library and nabbed a hardback edition of The Underground Railroad by Colson Whitehead... The edition of The Underground Railroad by Colson Whitehead the I acquired from the Little Free Library has major coffee stains on it though, lol!! Not that I mind though as it was FREE!!

The Underground Railroad by Colson Whitehead has been on my reading wishlist for quite awhile now, so I am happy to have a copy to enjoy reading.

6 comments:

  1. Little Library is such a great idea. I've only seen a couple around but am keeping my eye out for them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fun to run into them randomly while out and about... But I primarily find them via there website.

      I'd love to have a Little Free Library, but live in a condo complex and am unable to have one outside our unit per HOA rules, which is a major bummer!

      Delete
  2. Nice. I loved The Underground Railroad! I hope you do too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I hope I enjoy reading it too. Sometimes I worry that a book won't live up to the hype.

      Delete
  3. The best idea, libraries in your neighborhood! Sharing books and looking for your next read!
    Love this Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woot, woot, so glad you stopped by and left me a comment!!

      Little Free Libraries are so awesome... And it is so exciting that we have so many of them up here in the SF Bay Area. I think I'll be kept busy with seeking out new Little Free Libraries over time as the years go by. I've already lost track on how many new to me Little Free Libraries I've found this year alone (at least 19 new me Little Free Libraries).

      Delete