Saturday, November 25, 2017

Another Free Little Free Library in Walnut Creek, California!!



Instead of spending time at the shopping malls on Black Friday, I decided to visit a couple of new to me Little Free Libraries in Walnut Creek, California.

I left three audiobooks on compact disc at this particular Little Free Library and I grabbed a paperback copy of Prodigal Summer by Barbara Kingsolver.

I thought this particular Little Free Library was really cute and very stylish and chic. 

I love finding new to me Little Free Libraries and exchanging books. 

2 comments:

  1. Prodigal Summer is one of my favorite Barbara Kingsolver books. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barbara Kingsolver is such a good writer for sure. I really enjoyed her novel, The Poisonwood Bible.

      Delete