Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.
I haven't been adding many books lately to my TBR, so my TTT list is short this week:
1. Go Set A Watchman by Harper Lee
2. Only Time Will Tell by Jeffery Archer
3. Graveyard Shift by Angela Roquet
4. New Order by Fay Wolf (ARC)
5. She's Not There by Joy Fielding (ARC)
6. Charlotte Bronte: A Fiery Heart by Claire Harman (ARC)
7. The Martian by Andy Weir
What have you added to your TBR recently?