Friday, April 10, 2015

Friday Finds #78

Friday Finds is a book meme hosted by Jenn at A Daily RhythmFriday Finds is a chance to share and show off the books you discovered during the week and would like to add to your reading list... 
 

Or a place to simply feature the books you've actually purchased throughout the week and have added to your to be read pile!

I downloaded the following free books to my Kindle from Amazon:

Blood Ties: The Souvenir Killer by Kathy McKenzie-Runk
Fashionably Dead by Robyn Peterman

The following are the free books I received from the Goodreads First Reads Program:

Basic Law: A Mystery of Cold War Europe by J. Sydney Jones
Murder At Cirey by Cheryl Sawyer

I purchased the following books:

Caleb's Crossing by Geraldine Brooks (audiobook)
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupery (audiobook)
Death On The Nile by Agatha Christie (audio dramatization)

So, which books have you added to your reading wishlist and/or to be read pile this week?

8 comments:

  1. Nice finds! I have recently been getting back into looking for free Kindle e-books. It can be addicting, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment!! The freebies from Amazon are fun and addicting... Last week I read Appaloosa Summer by Tudor Robins and loved it so much that I purchased the 2nd novel in the series, Wednesday Riders, and read it pronto! Freebies can lead to great authors and/or series.

      Delete
  2. I've never read The Little Prince, though I know it's a classic. Maybe I should look into that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I listened to The Little Prince yesterday. Here's my review of it: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2015/04/the-little-prince-by-antoine-de-saint.html

      Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. Happy reading!

      Delete
  3. I love The Little Prince!

    Amazon and Kindle Books are so addictive. Perhaps I need an intervention!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so need an intervention when it comes to both Amazon and ebooks for my Kindle!! I'm also big into audiobooks and Audible!

      Delete
  4. Aww I bet the audio version of The Little Prince is great! Love that book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment!! Here's a link to my review of the audio version of The Little Prince if you're interested in reading it. http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2015/04/the-little-prince-by-antoine-de-saint.html

      Delete