Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Ten Books You Recently Added To Your To-Be-Read List


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.


The following books are my Top Ten Books I Recently Added To Your To-Be-Read List.

1. A Sudden Light by Garth Stein
2. The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
3. Catalyst by Laurie Halse Anderson
4. Persepolis: The Story of a Childhood by Marjane Satrapi
5. Duplicity by N. K. Traver
6. Murder on the Champ de Mars by Cara Black
7. The Dead Key by D. M. Pulley
8. Letters Across Time by Anna Zogg
9. Murder & Moonflowers by Leslie Leigh
10. The Forgotten Girls by Alexa Steele

I'm looking forward to reading this books!!! So, which books have you recently added to your 'To-Be-Read List'?

30 comments:

  1. Great list! I really want to read The Girl On The Train too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome list! The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins looks very interesting!

    My TTT: http://simplybookishthings.blogspot.com/2015/03/top-ten-tuesday-2-ten-books-you.html

    New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally broke down and added Girl on the Train to my list, too. Oh my. I think I'm #100 or more at the library for it.

    I went off in a different direction: Great Books that Independent Booksellers Recommend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment!!

      Delete
  4. Ooh nice! Those are all new to me reads! Hope you enjoy them!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment!!

      Delete
  5. the forgotten girls
    looks interesting hope you like it. :)
    My Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment!!

      Delete
  6. I haven't heard of most of these! I hope you enjoy all of them! :)

    Here are my Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment!!

      Delete
  7. i haven't heard of most of these with the exception of Catalyst by Laurie Halse Anderson! great list! it definitely helped me find a new few books to add to my TBR!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment!!

      Delete
  8. I haven't heard of any of these books though I have heard of a few of the authors. I hope they live up to your expectations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment!!

      Delete
  9. The Girl on a Train is getting a lot of buzz!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment!!

      Delete
  10. Great list! I want to read The Girl on the Train, too. I have it, just need to make time to read it. I hope you get to read and enjoy these soon!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really need to read The Girl On The Train. It looks SO good. I've had it for a while but have never got around to it. I hope you enjoy it and the rest of your books. Thank you for stopping by my blog earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great list!

    When I first bought Persepolis my little sister read it and won't give it back. So I'm guessing it was a good read. I'll need to steal it back and see for myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard this book is good from another reader! I'm planning to read Persepolis for the 2015 Banned Book Challenge and also because I'm trying to read more graphic novels and manga novels as well. Happy reading!!

      Delete
  13. I've seen The Girl On the Train everywhere lately, I hope you enjoy it and the rest of your tbr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it seems I've seen The Girl on the Train everywhere too. It seems to be the book everyone is talking about or reading!

      Delete
  14. Haven't read any of those, but Letters Across Time sounds intriguing. Great list! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy reading to you!! Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment.

      Delete
  15. I have heard tons of great things about Persepolis! Hope you enjoy!
    Thanks for stopping by The Local Muse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy reading to you!! Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment.

      Delete