Saturday, November 15, 2014

Towne Center Books in Pleasanton, California!!

Towne Center Books Storefront
I had the pleasure of visiting an independent bookstore in downtown Pleasanton, California called Towne Center Books earlier this month with my hubby

I enjoyed my brief visit to Towne Center Books. It's a cozy, indie bookstore with an interesting layout and nice selection of books for all age groups and interests!

While I was there, I purchased a copy of Marie Antoinette, Serial Killer by Katie Alender, which is a young adult book that I'm looking forward to reading.

On the Towne Center Books' website, I learned the following information about the bookstore itself:
Towne Center Books is a locally owned general bookstore, conveniently located on Main Street in Downtown Pleasanton. We stock the books you need and want. Some of our most popular sections include Fiction, Mystery, Personal Growth, and Children's Books. Our store is an excellent community gathering place as we offer book clubs, author luncheons, and writing workshops.
All in all, I enjoyed my experience at the Towne Center Books bookstore and look forward to making future visits there. The sales associate on duty was pleasant and helpful... I believe her name was Genevieve. Gotta love, helpful sales staff!

No comments:

Post a Comment